About Dr. Al-Karadsheh:
Dr. Al-Karadsheh has been serving the Houston area for over 15 years treating individuals with multiple endocrine conditions including diabetes, metabolic dysfunction, thyroid disorders, non-healing bone fractures resulting from osteoporosis, acne, hirsutism, and chronic fatigue syndrome in order to optimize his patients’ health and well-being . He has experience and a special interest in treating infertility by identifying and restoring hormonal balance which, if successful, can lead to pregnancy without IVF treatments. More recently, Dr. Al-Karadsheh has implemented a weight management program with an emphasis on weight reduction, increased exercise, and prevention / reversal of serious weight-related health complications.
• Undergraduate: University of Jordan
• Medical School: University of Jordan Medical School
• Endocrinology and Metabolism
• Internal Medicine
• Internal Medicine: Seton Hall University, New Jersey
• Endocrinology and Metabolism – University of Texas Medical School, Houston, Texas