About Dr. Michaelis:
Dr. Michaelis was born and raised in the Houston area and is happy to be serving the community in which she was raised. She enjoys treating patients with a wide variety of medical conditions, particularly diabetes, thyroid and parathyroid disease, and osteoporosis. Dr. Michaelis has a special interest in thyroid nodules and thyroid cancer after spending a year during her fellowship doing research on thyroid nodules and thyroid cancer at MD Anderson Cancer Center.
• Undergraduate: University of Texas at Austin
• Medical School: University of Texas Southwestern Medical School
• Endocrinology and Metabolism
• Internal Medicine
• Internal Medicine: University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
• Endocrinology and Metabolism – Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX